Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,439 (€2,115) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)