Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,639 (€2,279) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)