Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,340 (€2,203) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)