Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.162 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,897 (€2,494) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)