Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01448 USD / KGS
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,511 (173,426 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)