Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,804 in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)