Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,666 in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)