Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,038 in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)