Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,731 in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)