Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,596 in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Corfu costs €300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr43 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (32 minutes ago)