Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,637 (﷼ 68,926,665) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (34 minutes ago)