Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,786 in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)