Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 678 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,396 in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)