Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,592 in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)