Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,700 in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)