Cost of living comparison between Ilam, Iran and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,648 (﷼ 52,210,955) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)