Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 USD / COP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,937 (COL$5,963,818) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nantes costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (43 minutes ago)