Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00312 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,755 (1,205,369 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)