Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05325 USD / EGP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $912 (E£ 17,134) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)