Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30880 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,297 (S/. 7,439) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)