Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03240 USD / TWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 27% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,764 (85,296 NT$) in Hualian.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 2 hours ago)