Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03169 USD / TWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 28% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,688 (84,818 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)