Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03307 USD / TWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,401 (72,614 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)