Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,726 in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)