Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12554 USD / SBD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,813 (30,374 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (15 minutes ago)