Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,931 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12833 USD / HKD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 57% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,934 (HK$30,658) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)