Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,653 (€4,020) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)