Cost of living comparison between Hartford, Connecticut, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,331 in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)