Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,429 in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)