Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,043 in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)