Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,204 in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Novi Sad costs 60,390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,006 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)