Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 43% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,820 (42,496,372 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)