Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 51% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,566 (35,601,068 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)