Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VND
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 35% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,074 (48,416,488 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)