Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26164 USD / ILS
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,236 (12,369 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (30 minutes ago)