Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,924 (₨410,843) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)