Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 13% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,614 (₩2,981,246) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (34 minutes ago)