Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,590 (₩4,891,389) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)