Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00093 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,134 (₩4,421,823) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)