Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,992 (₩2,265,473) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)