Cost of living in Gwalior, India vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01404 USD / INR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 50% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,799 (₨128,072) in Gwalior.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)