Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,120 (₨76,245) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)