Cost of living comparison between Guines, Cuba and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 23% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,412 (2,412 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)