Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,062 (3,062 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)