Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,584 in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)