Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,060 (5,060 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)