Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,811 (€3,229) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fresno, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (about 1 hour ago)