Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,500 in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)