Cost of living in Grand Rapids, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Rapids (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,419 in Grand Rapids to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)