Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,933 (€2,764) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)