Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11072 USD / SEK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,730 (33,689 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)