Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25476 USD / PLN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 46% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,345 (5,278 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)