Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27367 USD / PLN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,756 (6,415 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (31 minutes ago)