Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01474 USD / INR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 60% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,330 (₨90,221) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)