Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,508 (﷼ 105,595,023) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 2 hours ago)