Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,566 (﷼ 109,033,331) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (13 minutes ago)