Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05612 USD / EGP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 64% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,236 (E£ 22,030) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)