Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00479 USD / GYD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 23% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,846 (594,239 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)