Cost of living comparison between Geneva, Switzerland and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.992 USD / CHF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 75% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,556 (CHF 6,611) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)