Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.016 USD / CHF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 83% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,403 (CHF 6,301) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)