Cost of living in Geneva, Switzerland compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 USD / CHF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geneva (Switzerland) is 82% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,815 (CHF 6,807) in Geneva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)