Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 USD / AUD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,810 (AU$5,018) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (43 minutes ago)