Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14177 USD / DKK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,785 (kr33,749) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (40 minutes ago)