Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15098 USD / DKK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 32% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,288 (kr21,778) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)