Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 5% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,573 (Bs 35,640) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)