Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10043 USD / MAD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,332 (13,263 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)