Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / KZT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,352 (1,057,279 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)