Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27556 USD / TRY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,290 (4,680TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)