Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01263 USD / BDT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,180 (Taka 172,599) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 2 hours ago)