Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 13% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,502 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)