Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,409 in Des Moines, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (34 minutes ago)