Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14468 USD / CNY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,793 (26,220元) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $656 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)