Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / AUD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,027 (AU$6,701) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)